General conditions for renting apartments in It Bûterhûs.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking and open fire is prohibited in the apartments.
- It is not allowed to receive visitors in the apartments.
- Please consider the rest and privacy of other guests.
- Clean bed, bath and kitchen linens are available at arrival.
- The apartment should be clean when leaving.
- Staying in It Bûterhûs, is at your own risk.
- Damage to the apartment and decoration caused during the rental period, will be charged to the renter and settled with the deposit.
- Using the Wi-Fi of It Bûterhûs, is at your own risk.
- We recommend you to arrange a cancellation and/or travel insurance.
- When the apartment is available (denoted with a green box) a reservation can be placed by filling in and sending the application form. Your reservation will be definite when your payment has been received.
- During the booking, the rental fee (including tourist taxes) and deposit (€100) will be charged.
- When not showing up, the paid amount will not be refunded.
- After cleaning, the deposit will be refunded to your account when no damage is caused and no extra cleaning has been necessary.
- Free cancellation at least 1 week before arrival date